Glory Osei: Firm employs staff and sacks them before salary day

A Nigeria firm has been busted for scamming some host of individuals. According to a twitter post from one of the victims, the firm Hyberfactory employs some set of individuals, engages their services for close to 30 days and sacks about 90% of the staff before salary day. Thereafter, they open fresh vacancies and employs new set of victims and by following month, sacks both the remaining 10% and some new set of staff. By doing so, the firm avoids payment of both pension and salaries and other entitlements.

See more reactions below:


gloria osei

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

gloria osei scam

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

gloria osei job scam